WNS partners with clients to improve their hiring process by firstly understanding the precise requirements within the client’s various business units. We also tap into our strong relationships with expert head-hunters.
We specifically manage the following functions within the recruitment process:
- Sourcing, screening and selection
- Offer management
- On-boarding orientation
- Reference check
In addition to the above functions, we also run a separate ‘train and hire’ programme where we work with identified resources to train them in specific skill sets. We also have a dedicated team that sources the best candidates via job boards and platforms and keeps their profiles on file.
Reporting and Analytics:
Our recruitment service benefits from a strong reporting and analytics framework that enables clients to make informed decisions and properly measure the quality of recruitment services provided. We help our clients by evaluating their recruitment strategies and provide the necessary recommendations, KPIs and metrics for further evaluation.
- A comprehensive recruitment model that delivers a competitive advantage and higher employee engagement
- A low cost managed service for the recruitment of critical and non-critical roles
- Ability to scale up or down with the variations in business cycles
- Provision of reporting and analytics that incorporate high impact strategic recruiting metrics (tactical, business impact and predictive)