Business decisions need to be calculated and based on qualified insights to positively influence the outcome and business impact. These insights are often contained in a number of different sources across multiple platforms and need to be deciphered to generate value.
Our research capabilities help organisations to tap into the value of data and unlock business value. We help clients to develop a better understanding of their customers and enable them with the necessary insight-based decision support.
WNS has established a wealth of both industry and functional expertise in managing complex multi-process market research functions. As one of the top three offshore market research providers, we deliver end-to-end services from research design, survey execution, data processing to reporting that focuses on operational excellence.
We provide these research services to clients across North America and Europe.
Our market research team makes use of leading tools and platforms such as, Confirmit, mrStudio, mrInterview, Quancept, Dimensions, Quantum, Quanvert, and Ascribe, among other technologies.
WNS’ End-to-End Market Research Capabilities
Our business research team comprises of experts who research and write value-added reports. As part of this service offering, we also conduct in-depth company and industry analysis, trends and developments, competitive landscaping, gauging regulatory environments and the ideal market entry strategies. We do this for a number of international clients, including, leading investment and commercial banks, research and consulting firms, private equity and hedge funds companies, information providers and also marketing service providers.
Further strengthening our research capabilities, we also have access to a number of leading research databases from around the world, which includes Datamonitor, Euromonitor, EIU, BMI, Factiva, IBIS World, Capital IQ, OneSource, Hoovers, Reuters, Bloomberg, among others.
WNS’ Business Research Capabilities
- Detailed and customised company profiles
- Situational overviews
- SWOT, financial performance, products / services info
- In depth reports on industries and sectors
- Competitive landscaping, profiles of key players, industry rankings
- Historic trends and analysis, in house forecasts, etc.
- Benchmarking studies
- Economy and country reports
- Specialised domain and functional research
- Literature searches, annual reports, and SEC filings
- Content development for databases and newsletters
- Market research and analyst report searches
- Compilation of pitch books, prospectus, etc.
- Structured presentations and documentation
- Documentation in Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, etc.
Our expert financial research practice provides a mix of quantitative and qualitative skills that focuses on the Buy and Sell element of stocks and equities. Our team consists of financial management graduates, Chartered Accountants, Certified Financial Advisors and provides a range of bespoke services within M&A research, investment banking (both fixed income and equity) as well as wealth management. We have a number of prominent clients, including leading investment banks, stock exchanges, asset management companies, private equity and hedge funds and leading financial market information providers.
WNS’ Financial Research Capabilities
- Pitch books
- Financial analysis and valuation including comparables, benchmarking, transactions, etc.
- Company reports, overviews, data and trend analysis
- Equity research
- Financial models, forecasts, and updates
- Report preparation
- Real-time deal analysis
- Quarterly league tables
- Target identification and analysis
Fixed Income Research
- Valuation and financial models: preparing and servicing
- Economic releases and news letters/li>
- Deal underwriting, covenant appraisals, debt servicing, etc.
Business Information Services
- Literature searches and content development
- Company profiles and industry trends
- Business intelligence and in-depth analysis